The Tackle Hunger Map allows YOU to find your neighborhood food charity and learn what they need to feed your neighbors in need. Souper Bowl of Caring mobilizes grassroots resources to support local hunger relief. We think that is Bigger than the Bowl!
A preview of our Souper Bowl of Caring signature campaign 2021:
Join Us as We Encourage Giving & Serving for all of our local food charities.
Click on our map above to find your nearest food charity and start helping them today! Then, register with us to host food drives to support their ongoing needs.
In Cash and Food Items
To Charities in Their Area
- Register to collect donations for your Charity of Choice
- Receive FREE Resources to help guide and promote your collection
- Stay up to date with newsletters, events and through social media
- Share with participants who you are, what you do & who you help
- Utilize FREE resources to encourage donations, most needed items and volunteer opportunities
- Determine your collection dates or kick off with our National Campaign: Monday, January 6 – Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Decide what type of collection your group will organize (monetary and/or food items)
- Set a goal for the amount you would like to collect for your Charity of Choice
- Souper Bowl of Caring encourages participating groups to donate directly to their Charity of Choice
- Donations stay local to make a significant impact on communities and for neighbors in need
- Need help? Do research, ask questions, enter your zip into Charity Database as a guide to find one near you
- Help us make the time around the nation’s biggest football game - the largest celebration of giving and serving
- Souper Bowl of Caring encourages groups and individuals to connect with their community by volunteering the day before the Big Game on Service Blitz Saturday
- Check directly with charities for availability to host groups and individuals, age requirements, restrictions and guidelines
- LOGIN to update your profile, add pictures, stories, report your collection and more!
Donate to Souper Bowl of Caring
One of the fundamentals of Souper Bowl of Caring is that everything collected by our participants during their campaign is donated directly to the charity of their choice in their local community. Because of this, we rely on donations from caring people like you to help us continue our mission to unite communities and empower youth to tackle hunger. A donation to Souper Bowl of Caring is an investment: For every $1 you donate, $30 is generated for charities in local communities across the country.