- With less than a week until the New England Patriots take on the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl, we want to make sure you're ready to make a play and be a real champion off the field!
- With only two weeks until the New England Patriots take on the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl, it is not too late for you to make a play and become a champion off the field!
- Whoops! We realized too late our posters shipped with a typo. We misspelled February of all words! With no time left to re-print, the best we can do is offer a few solutions to you.
- We rely on you for contributions large and small to help sustain our efforts and carefully build this movement for the future. Every dollar you donate to Souper Bowl of Caring is maximized to engage young people in service and giving. In fact, for every $100 you donate, $1,900 is generated for hunger-relief nationwide.
- As we reflect this holiday season, we feel blessed to be able to lead this movement and help those who are less fortunate than us. As the new year approaches, we look back on all we accomplished in 2014. We hit our 100 million mark, welcomed our new full-time North Texas Director and reintroduced our National Youth Advisory Board program.
- In September, Souper Bowl of Caring hosted its first-ever Tackle Hunger Houston Luncheon. As you may know, 100% of all donations collected during the weeks leading up to the Big Game are donated back to charities our participants choose. For this event, we were fortunate enough to have our partners and participants give back to us. We are grateful to say the luncheon raised $247,000. Now we can continue our mission: inspiring more people and groups to fight hunger and poverty in their communities. Read more...