- December 2, 2014 is the day "tue" give! We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.
- Douglas Manzone is 15 years old and is from Florida. He attends the providence extension program and is in 10th grade. He got involved with Souper Bowl of Caring through church and his brother, Robert Manzone, who also served on the National Youth Advisory Board.
- We are excited to announce we have selected 14 high school students from across the United States to join our National Youth Advisory Board. These students are high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who make a yearlong commitment to fight hunger and poverty in our nation. They will act as ambassadors for the Souper Bowl of Caring in their communities and help us generate new ideas for tackling hunger. Read more...
- After a year on hiatus as we relocated our headquarters, we are excited to announce that the applications for the 2014-2015 National Youth Advisory Board are now available!
- May is draft month, and we are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win a free Souper Bowl of Caring T-shirt!