- We are excited to announce we have selected 14 high school students from across the United States to join our National Youth Advisory Board. These students are high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who make a yearlong commitment to fight hunger and poverty in our nation. They will act as ambassadors for the Souper Bowl of Caring in their communities and help us generate new ideas for tackling hunger. Read more...
- The Souper Bowl of Caring team is currently seeking an enthusiastic communications student who is eager to learn more about various aspects of nonprofit communications, public relations and marketing. This rare and exciting opportunity is available for an individual to be a key player in a nationwide organization with a mission that influences the lives of hundreds of thousands of youth and benefits millions of people suffering from hunger and poverty.
- After a year on hiatus as we relocated our headquarters, we are excited to announce that the applications for the 2014-2015 National Youth Advisory Board are now available!
- Souper Bowl of Caring is hosting its first Tackle Hunger Houston Luncheon on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at the Hilton Americas in Houston. This fundraising event will kick off the organization's 25th anniversary celebration. During the luncheon, the Tackle Hunger Humanitarian Award will be presented to Robert McNair, Chairman and CEO of the Houston Texans, for his dedication and commitment to the fight against hunger. Read more...
- Each and every year, we are blown away by our participants and their dedication to tackling the problems that exist in their communities. We love to read the stories that are posted on our website. We would like to spotlight some of the top collections from 2014.
- Souper Bowl of Caring is excited to welcome Jamie Ratliff to its team as the North Texas Director.
- We are delighted to announce the selection of Kelsey McNamara as the Communications Summer Intern at our national headquarters in Houston!
- May is draft month, and we are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win a free Souper Bowl of Caring T-shirt!