- Whoops! We realized too late our posters shipped with a typo. We misspelled February of all words! With no time left to re-print, the best we can do is offer a few solutions to you.
- We rely on you for contributions large and small to help sustain our efforts and carefully build this movement for the future. Every dollar you donate to Souper Bowl of Caring is maximized to engage young people in service and giving. In fact, for every $100 you donate, $1,900 is generated for hunger-relief nationwide.
- As we reflect this holiday season, we feel blessed to be able to lead this movement and help those who are less fortunate than us. As the new year approaches, we look back on all we accomplished in 2014. We hit our 100 million mark, welcomed our new full-time North Texas Director and reintroduced our National Youth Advisory Board program.
- In September, Souper Bowl of Caring hosted its first-ever Tackle Hunger Houston Luncheon. As you may know, 100% of all donations collected during the weeks leading up to the Big Game are donated back to charities our participants choose. For this event, we were fortunate enough to have our partners and participants give back to us. We are grateful to say the luncheon raised $247,000. Now we can continue our mission: inspiring more people and groups to fight hunger and poverty in their communities. Read more...
- We're once again proud to work with the folks at YouGiveGoods to provide an easy way to hold a food collection online. Simply select your charity and create a profile on their website. Just like Souper Bowl of Caring, it's free to participate and you decide the charity. We'll handle making sure it gets counted as part of your Souper Bowl of Caring collection.
- This past summer we set out to create a new video. We wanted something that tells our story and lets people know how to get involved. Something our participants could share with others to sum up what it means to participate with Souper Bowl of Caring. We couldn't be happier with the results!
- December 2, 2014 is the day "tue" give! We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.
- We are excited to announce we have selected 14 high school students from across the United States to join our National Youth Advisory Board. These students are high school sophomores, juniors and seniors who make a yearlong commitment to fight hunger and poverty in our nation. They will act as ambassadors for the Souper Bowl of Caring in their communities and help us generate new ideas for tackling hunger. Read more...