- Jamie Ratliff
- Melissa DaigneaultSarah Kate Thomas is 17 years old. She attends Memorial High School and is in the 12th grade. She got involved with Souper Bowl of Caring through the Mayor's Youth Council three years ago. She also served on the 2013-2014 Houston Local Youth Advisory Board.
- Melissa DaigneaultJonathan Simmons is a 16-year-old junior at Waltrip High School in Houston, TX. He got involved with the Souper Bowl of Caring, which he calls "the greatest fundraiser ever known to man," through the Houston Mayor's Youth Council.
- Melissa DaigneaultJuan Pacheco is a fun, quiet and hardworking young man. He is 16 years old and attends Richland Northeast High School. Juan was first introduced to Souper Bowl of Caring while participating in a community serve project with the Youth Service Action Council Group.
- Melissa DaigneaultDouglas Manzone is 15 years old and is from Florida. He attends the providence extension program and is in 10th grade. He got involved with Souper Bowl of Caring through church and his brother, Robert Manzone, who also served on the National Youth Advisory Board.
- Melissa DaigneaultChristine Huang is a 16-year-old junior at Carnegie Vanguard High School. Christine got involved in Souper Bowl of Caring in 2012 through her local Mayor's Youth Council. She also served on the 2013-2014 Houston Local Youth Advisory Board.
- Melissa DaigneaultBrianna Houston is a 17-year-old senior from Dallas, TX, where she attends the Greenhill School. She got involved with Souper Bowl of Caring through her school last year and served on the North Texas Local Youth Advisory Board.