- Sarah Kate Thomas is 17 years old. She attends Memorial High School and is in the 12th grade. She got involved with Souper Bowl of Caring through the Mayor's Youth Council three years ago. She also served on the 2013-2014 Houston Local Youth Advisory Board.
- Grace Smith is a junior at Spring Valley High School and an amazing person. Grace was originally introduced to the Souper Bowl of Caring through her father, Dr. Brad Smith, who is the founder of the Souper Bowl of Caring.
- Jonathan Simmons is a 16-year-old junior at Waltrip High School in Houston, TX. He got involved with the Souper Bowl of Caring, which he calls "the greatest fundraiser ever known to man," through the Houston Mayor's Youth Council.
- Juan Pacheco is a fun, quiet and hardworking young man. He is 16 years old and attends Richland Northeast High School. Juan was first introduced to Souper Bowl of Caring while participating in a community serve project with the Youth Service Action Council Group.
- Morgan Mitchell is a sophomore at Rio Americano High School.
- Douglas Manzone is 15 years old and is from Florida. He attends the providence extension program and is in 10th grade. He got involved with Souper Bowl of Caring through church and his brother, Robert Manzone, who also served on the National Youth Advisory Board.