- Youth from schools and church groups across the Midlands region joined Souper Bowl of Caring for its annual Service Blitz. Volunteers spent the morning celebrating our mission and hearing more from special youth leaders who have served as spokespeople for Souper Bowl of Caring for the past year.
- With only two weeks until the New England Patriots take on the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl, it is not too late for you to make a play and become a champion off the field!
- Since 2007, Souper Bowl of Caring has had the honor of meeting and training high school students from across the country through our National Youth Advisory Board program. We look forward to the opportunities they provide to act as ambassadors for our organization. We are excited to announce a new extension to that program: the Columbia Local Youth Advisory Board. We also have Local Youth Advisory Boards in Houston and Dallas, but we are especially excited to introduce the program to Columbia, the city where we were founded.
- Join other midlands area nonprofits working together to transform Super Bowl weekend into the largest weekend of giving and serving. Register as a host organization for the 2015 Columbia Service Blitz.
- We are looking for high school students from the Columbia area to lend their voices to the mission of Souper Bowl of Caring. Local Youth Advisory Board members gain invaluable opportunities for decision-making, leadership and training as they learn about how to maximize opportunities to help those in need. Read more...