Getting StartedFollow this simple game plan to be part of the movement to tackle hunger in America.
Your 2013 Game Plan:
- Register to receive your free promotional materials.
- Collect money or canned goods before or on Super Bowl Sunday (February 3, 2013)
- Report your results at tacklehunger.org to share your victory and inspire others.
- Donate 100% of your collection to the charity of your choice.
StatisticsLast year more than 260,000 youth participated in Souper Bowl of Caring, collecting more than $9.8 million in dollars and food for local hunger-relief charities. That's a total of more than $90 million collected since the movement began in 1990! This year's goal is to empower 275,000 young people to collect $11 million for charities in their communities. Help us grow this movement and tackle hunger in America!
- Find other members of your team or participants in your area to join forces, share ideas, and build a larger community of caring through Souper Bowl of Caring.
- Learn more about hunger-relief charities across the nation. Search the list to find one in your area that needs your help.
- Maintain an individual profile to quickly access your participating groups.
- Our Souper Cities include current or previous host cities of the Big Game and our founding city of Columbia, SC. Visit them online to see their plans for tackling hunger in 2013.