- With less than a week until the New England Patriots take on the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl, we want to make sure you're ready to make a play and be a real champion off the field!
- December 2, 2014 is the day "tue" give! We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.
- After a year on hiatus as we relocated our headquarters, we are excited to announce that the applications for the 2014-2015 National Youth Advisory Board are now available!
- May is draft month, and we are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win a free Souper Bowl of Caring T-shirt!
- Souper Bowl of Caring is unique in that groups choose which charity to donate 100% of their collection to. If your group hasn't decided what charity should receive your collection - don't let that stop your group from registering or reporting! You can add that information to your profile once you decide. Need some help? Browse through a list of hunger-relief charities in our area by typing your zip code into the Souper Bowl of Caring Charity Database (www.souperbowl.org/charities). Once you find one that interests you, deliver your collection to the charity of your group's choice and report it online so we can include your efforts in the national total! Every donation, no matter the size, makes a difference! Be sure yours is counted! Read more...
- On January 31, 2012, KLOVE and CharlotteONE are bringing the David Crowder Band to Charlotte at Forest Hill Church on Park Road for a Souper Bowl of Caring Extravaganza! By asking concert attendees to bring non-perishable food items for the Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry in conjunction with Souper Bowl of Caring, they are engaging people from across the Queen City in the fight to end poverty. What I love about this effort is this: collaboration and teamwork! Souper Bowl of Caring strives to unify people of all faiths across this nation to serve the hungry and hurting in tangible ways by donating food or dollars to the charities on the front lines of serving the impoverished. Thank you to KLOVE, David Crowder, CharlotteONE, and Forest Hill for giving sacrificially to our city and bringing help and encouragement to those in need. Read more...